FORZA Vitamin D3 Supplement - 365 Softgels
- Supplements for Joint Health
- High strength natural source vitamin D3
- Vitamin D supplements contain 1,000 IU (500% NRV)
- Each bottle contains a 1-year supply of softgels
Please note: Products are currently undergoing a brand transformation. The product you receive may appear different from the image shown. Please be assured that this is only a visual change and the product contained is the same.
1 capsule provides: Carrier (Sunflower Seed Oil) - 1,000 IU, Softgel Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Take 1 softgel daily with food.
This product is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
What Is Vitamin D3?
There are two main forms of vitamin D – vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Studies have shown that vitamin D3 is the far superior form since it is the same type of vitamin D that the body gets naturally from sunlight. That is why vitamin D3 is often referred to as the ‘sunshine vitamin’.
While it has always been common for people to supplement their diets with vitamin D during the winter months, many of us also require extra vitamin D during the summer. For example, those who have been advised to minimise their exposure to the sun for health reasons, those on a low-fat diet, or even those who spend most of the day in an office, could all be deficient in vitamin D.
Certain groups of the population are also at more risk of vitamin D deficiency than others, such as the elderly, or those with darker skin.
Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body, such as supporting the normal function of the immune system and helping to maintain normal muscle function.
The body must also have a sufficient intake of vitamin D so that it can properly absorb calcium, making it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D Supplement
Vit D supplements hit the headlines in 2016 with experts hailing the benefits of additional intake to support known deficiencies. The ‘sunshine vitamin’ which it is commonly referred to, continues to provide a convenient alternative for boosting daily vitamin d intake for the UK population during sun starved periods including winter.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Those who are sensitive to caffeine should start with just 1 capsule per day. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- FORZA is certificated ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 so you can be assured that all of our products comply with the most demanding quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children.