FORZA - Glucosamine Plus (90 caps)
- High strength glucosamine supplements for supporting joints, bone health and arthritis relief
- 1200mg Glucosamine Sulphate per serving
- Glucosamine plus contains added collagen
3 capsules provides:
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL||1200 mg|
|Hydrolysed Collagen||500 mg|
|Vitamin C||100 mg|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg|
Take 3 capsules daily, preferably with food.
This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Unique of Ingredients
FORZA Glucosamine Plus combines two of the most popular ingredients for joint health – glucosamine and collagen.
Glucosamine occurs naturally in the fluid around the joints and helps the body to form healthy cartilage. Used as a ‘shock absorber’ by the joints, it helps to lubricate the cartilage and reduce friction during movement.
This product contains type 1 collagen peptides that have a 97% protein content. These peptides are high quality, completely natural, and identical to the collagen found in human bones and skin. They help to provide support, strength and structure to the body and can be described as the ‘glue’ that holds everything together.
FORZA Glucosamine Plus also contains a number of vitamins and minerals that help to protect the body.
Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage, while vitamin D promotes healthy bones and copper helps to maintain normal connective tissues.
- Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Copper helps to maintain normal connective tissue.
- Vitamin D helps to maintain normal bones.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Those who are sensitive to caffeine should start with just 1 capsule per day. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is only intended for use by healthy adults over the age of 18. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are under medical supervision or are taking any prescription medications, please consult your doctor before use.